Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hi all,

Its been long that I wrote something. Well in the last 9 months, I have made some changes to my life. Like always,, I love taking jumping around new areas. So I jumped from Hyderabad to London, and now scratching my head to start a new career. The market is competitive , but I am getting calls and will get a job soon (hope). SPARE A PRAYER FOR ME .

Its close to one month in the UK, I landed here on 4th of September and got the chill wind on the same night. Its really cold, especially for somebody like me who come from eastern India .

Well first thing first, London is beautiful. The people are polite, patient, smart* and cool. Indians are like street lamps you will see one every 6 paces. That helps a lot, when you see your people around. Thanks to my people , I get mast, Indian food everyday.

I thought the UK will be without problems . But here also the news channel are full of Masala news, politics is at centre stage as expected . But people love football and thoughts refreshing to see, something beyond cricket and that too at club level.

Lets explore and see whats new things I explore. Catch you latter. Bye

Cheers
The London Eye from Indian Shores

No comments: